Hair Fair #1

My perdition is here, "Hair Fair 2017" is open
and is impossible buy 1, 2 or just 3 hair styles (at least for me).

But the more important thing of hair fair is that with your purchase, 
you are helping to raise money for "Wigs for Kids"

You can join the free group to receive the demos, so you can try them before go,
believe me, the SIM's are full and very laggy, so try them and then you know for what search.

Can join it in this link in SL:
secondlife:///app/group/2e30d166-f3e5-e2de-ff72-b3da2d06ded2/about

In this link, you can see all the hair styles and were find them,
I'll post a lot more all the week.

Featuring:
Amacci

Amacci Hair - Inia
Your Limo for the Noirette SIM.

Ghee Stripey Linen Shorts - Porcelain
Ghee Summer Broderie Anglais Top CHERRY

I'm also wearing from Ghee, a nice Summer set of Short and Top
in a lot of color options and mesh body options,
for the Designer Showcase from July 5 to 31.
My pose is from GLITTER Poses - GP Isabella Set
now at [SWANK]


Styling Card:
Location: Baja Shore
Makeup by Zibska

Comments