TrenDing #257 with Blacklace and Azoury

I´m sorry that can´t be so active the last months, but first I moved, no net and set at least the basic of the house is hard, after that my little became sick and I followed her, just now recovering.

Thank you all who had patience and understand the issues and also sorry for the ones who not and for the ones that business are business I understand that but also I think sometimes rules can be broken and can be made some exceptions but is ok and I respect the decisions if some designer not want to work with me again, is not the end of the world and I still here doing my work and what I love.

I put on my blog, FB, Flickr and SL profile that I was moving and sick, is hard let each to know that I can´t be around when you feel so bad that can´t log, for me not log is huge, for me SL is my escape, my commitment and I´m serious with my work.

In my almost 5 years of blogger I committed, I did my work and I blogged all that was requested but this time was out of my hands.

Thank you once again to all for be there and understand, I´m back and ready to rock it and put allll my stuff in order :D

Featuring now this damn sexy dress from Blacklace in mesh that can be managed via HUD to change the texture and the color of the stones, I added this adorable Butterfly that is from Azoury and is in the store now in different colors a must have for a different look!

~Blacklace~ Glimmer: Mesh Cocktail Dress w/ Hud 10
AZOURY - Pure Butterfly (Red)

Styling Card:
.:JUMO:. Bronte Black Eyeliner 1
MK Celestinas Show Gold - Alge's Designs
Swallow Judi Lipstick 03 Medium
Hair by Truth

Comments