TrenDing #247 with Blueberry

First time I knew about Blueberry, was to do an ad for her store,
since that moment I feel in love with her stuff and glad she liked me also and let me blog for her :D

So here we go with the latest release from this sexy brand.

Rox is a set of a Knit Dress with Arm warmers, 
you can use it together or separated and change colors via HUD and make your own combination.

Blueberry - Rox - Sweater Knit Dress & Arm warmers

I´m also wearing the latest hair from
Vanity Hair: Guns & Pearls

and Allure Lotus Zipper Stiletto (Rigged-Charcoal)


Your Limo

Styling Card:
Pose by Posesion, Piero Set
 elymode: makeup - heavy liner 4/13 - brown
[:ME:] Bea Lip Color (Mocha)
*GA* Makeup Eyeliner V1 Black
(epoque) Lune Jumelle Ring - Obsidian
(Kunglers Extra) Yara  Set

Comments