STAND4LOVE

 It´s time again to support


I´m straight in both lives, but I can understand how hard is been rejected just because someone not agree with your love life.
I know is hard than you family rejects you because you like some form same sex than you, 
but I also know that we have one life, we have one chance here in this planet to be happy
and why not be happy with the one that we choose to share, to be happy, to be together in the good and in the bad, to be one, no matters of you are black, white, red, yellow, whatever,
if you are straight, gay, lesbian, bi, trans, whatever.
If that makes you happy go for it, the people who really loves you and care about you, soon or later will support you and be on your side.

Today I Stand 4 Love
for all my friends in RL & SL
no matters if they like a guy or a girl.
They are my friends, they are like me, they have 2 eyes, a brain, a heart, 
the best of them to share and they always are there for me and I for them!
what they do when they go to bed, no matters, if they are happy, I´m happy :)


More info about Stand 4Love here

There is a few people who made nice and free items to support Stand4Love.
I´m wearing the Stand for Love - unisex brooch - ladies fitting
made by Moz Loordes
is a free unisex brooch that can be picked up at the Mainstore

And the cute nails for SLink Hand made by Mylie Foxclaw
from ENVIE
 
RoLu Posesmade FREE POSES (Single and Couple) for the STAND4LOVE campaign. They are amazing so go get yours now.
http://stand4love.wordpress.com/2014/07/19/stand4love-items-rolu-poses-for-stand4love/

 Styling Card:
[Buzz]  Summer Crush Gloss - Reflection
NOX. Shock Shadow [Ghost]
MK Celestinas Show Black - Alge's Designs
(epoque) Lune Jumelle Ring - Obsidian // Right Hand
(epoque.s) Triple Threat Cuff - Obsidian // Right Arm
Blueberry Elina -Mesh- Side Lifted Top S White
Blueberry Piper *Mesh* Skirt & Belt XS Black  - Black
Vanity Hair:Dreamsome

Comments