Yokana´s Fashion Show

Crossing my fingers today to can walk the show.
Since I installed the latest version of Firestorm I crash and have major issues,
so I did a clean install, cache, etc and hope is all ok now, even I can´t blog since I can´t do pics and crash always :(
So hopefully I´m back to SL and blog and model like crazy :)


Yokana is pleased to invite you to the Fashion Show Spring 2014 
which is aimed to show the newest creations of the great YokianaSL designer.

From a view Prêt-à-porter a variety of colors and outstanding textures, according with the season and ready to be worn at any time will be shown. From an elegant and glamorous view You will witness her new gown line: mermaid, empire and princess cut dress are the Yokana's 2014 spring releases.

Date: May 16th, 2014.
Time: 3:00 P.M. SLT

Dress code is formal attire.

The gorgeous models that bring to life every design will be:

Dream Love
Kirammer Kingsley
Locuala Madruga
Lua Vendetta
Luckrecia merchiston
Naarnise
Njegovanka [Vanka Machiavello]
Precise Frimon
Tyra Eiren
Yashi Audion

We will be looking forward to be honored with your attendance.

Your Limo

Comments