TrenDing #41 with LpD

Dear readers and followers, I need to apologize for not post lately but a little sick in RL, almost go to SL just the necessary but recovering, so let me start to blog I have a looooot of amazing things to show you, thank you for be with me :)

Barbara by LpD
Cute versatile dress, 3 in 1.

Complete: Mesh Dress + Veils:
 
*LpD* - *Barbara* Dress Emerald
 
 Minidress: Only the Mesh Dress:
 *LpD* - *Barbara* Dress Blue
 
 Baby Doll: Only the Veils:
 
 *LpD* - *Barbara* DressPink

Your Limo to LpD
 
Styling Card:
*LpD* Skins - *Barbara* LipGloss Dense
[sYs] KEIRA  eyes  V2 (Gold)
blackLiquid MAKEUP -  just gloss
""D!va"" Hair "Zaara" (Garnet)
FINESMITH Kotar bracelet
FINESMITH Kotar earrings
MA - Lua's Elegance Shadow (blue)
MA - Lua's Elegance Lip Stain (blue)
""D!va"" Hair "Zaara" (Garnet)
F I N E S M I T H-SHAME Bracelet Aqua NEW
N-core BAREFEET
MA - Lua's Elegance Lip Stain (pink)
MA - Lua's Elegance Shadow (pink)
/Wasabi Pills/ Momo Mesh Hair - (BOOBS) - Rouge

Comments