MakeUp & 55L @ Pipins

Hiiiiiii :) back from vacations and missed sooo much my SL, but was soooo gooood the lazy time with my hubby and kids :)

Now back to work and presenting you the latests from PIPINS.

For the 55L SALE, Pipins have this cute Top:
Top Harmonie available at Pipins Casual

And the latest release is the MakeUp Line, that I really Love.
We always look for new things in SL and for models, or not, this makeup Line is amazing because are different, have dramatic looks, creative, colors, shapes and affordable price, get a try :)


A brand new range of make-up suitable for runway and avant garde outfits is now available at PIPINS Cosmetiques.
These amazing designs are based on the real life art work of Pipins designer Angiliak Crystal.
Worked in stunning colors these beautiful surreal designs are unlike anything else I have seen in SecondLife.
Highly original you really need to come and see the entire range which is being added to continually.

G I N A

N A T A C H A

M O I R A

The hard part? choose wich one you like more, I love them all, are pieces of art :)

Your Limo to Pipins MakeUp Store

Comments