EntreMares New Releases and Goodies

Hi :), first of all I want to thank Sykao Admaski for let me be the Beauty of the month of July, I'm so happy with this, you have no idea, I did the happy dance for a lot of minutes lol.
This is the pic that I submitted, I just adore this Gown.


Also want to thanks to my new followers and to all who always read my little blog :)

Now back to work and show you the latest releases from Entremares:

Skyao always presents splendorous gowns using lace, rich textures and soft silks.
Here you have 5 releases.

Casana in Red, also available in white, Khaki & Black.

Erina in White, also comes in Pink, Blue & Black

Quena in Black, Red or Pink.

Larina is just amazing in Gold, Black, Purple and White.

I'm wearing [Entre Mares] Mia
was part of my gift for won :) not bad at all.

And the gorgeous Dollarbies for this month:

[Entre Mares] Dollarbie - Ceci for 10L

[Entre Mares] Dollarbie - Veane for 30L


Your Limo to EntreMares

Comments