Vero Modero Latest Releases

Hiiii, is the first time I'm blogging for these fantastic brand in SL,
VERO MODERO.
I have the pleasure to be in a Fashion show for Bouquet Babii (owner of Vero) and I really liked what I modeled, and how sweet she is :)
When she wants to people blog her new releases, I saw the Cover Dress and think, have to do it, is chic, sexy, elegant at the same time and the thing that I more like is the fabrics, looks very realistic.

VERO MODERO is pleased to announce new creation in the store!
Cover Dresses, Prompt -Vesti-Marine Sets

   Cover Dresses
VERO MODERO / Cover Dress Black

I just Love the back detail of the dress

Cover Dress Cream

Special Sets



VM Shoes - New Releases


I'm wearing the Vero Buio Set
with the Seductive Brown Boots


Vero Chic Top Stripped, Pant, Scarf and Sun Glass.

Vero Pie Gown Fire in Short and Long Version

%15 DISCOUNTS FOR OUR GROUP MEMBERS 
( JUST FOR VM ANGEL PUMPS,VM BALLERINA FLAT 
& VM LACETTA BLACK,VM NATIVE EARRING)

Your Limo to
VERO MODERO MAINSTORE

Comments