Discover Pipins

SL is soooo big, that we always discovering new places to dance, live, shop, and recently I received a notice from a group telling that PIPINS need a girl to be the model for they latest release, and guess what?
YAY! they choosed me, I was sooooo excited, I got the news, style in 3 minutes maybe and TP like crazy, and after a few minutes they IM me and tell me the GOOD NEWS :)))

I have to confesse that was my first time there, but I really was impressed with the designs.
Elegance in the futuristic designs, rich textures, colors, gloving details, a lot of prims to make the outfits just impressive, very creative.

I can't show still the dress that I used, is not released yet, but I really love it is just wow!, but I will show you a few of the gowns that you will find there.






PIPINS Contest:
DO YOU WANT TO BE OUR PIPINS  LADY OF THE MONTH?
JUST ENTER A PICTURE OF YOURSELF WEARING PIPINS 
ON OUR FLICKR.COM PAGE
OUR MONTHLY PRIZES:
♥ L$2,000 GIFT CARD
♥ L$1,000 GIFT CARD
♥ L$500 GIFT CARD
♥ YOUR WINNING PIC FEATURED IN STORE 
JOIN OUR FLICKR.COM GROUP

Your Limo to Pipins


Comments