Finesmith Relay For Life

Hi :) thank you for read my blog, I'm so happy, going to 11.000 hits woooooohooooooo!!! and thank you to me new followers, xoxo to all who takes your time to read my posts :)))

Today Finesmith will release 2 items, "GLANCE Front Row" to help raise funds for RFL.

Each of the items will be sold for 250L and 100% of proceeds will go to Relay For Life.
This items are exclusive for this cause and never will be sold as none donation item.

We love freebies I know :), but sometimes is good to help with a good cause, and any contribution can make a big difference, also you can donate directly to the RFL Kiosk, at the entrance of the Mainstore.

This gorgeous Jewel makes me feel inlove at the moment I wear it, is elegant, chic, have feathers, diamonds and a modern design with squares in black and white.
Finesmith Devine Spirit Black Feathers

Finesmith Devine Spirit White Feathers

"thank you for your kindness
by helping to spread the word and collect donations.
kind regards,
yula Finesmith"

Your Limo to Finesmith

Comments