Vanity Skin Fair 3

The weekend is a great time to go to the Skin Fair and check all the new creations from your fav skin designers.
The Skin Fair runs until March 6th, 2010 and the queens of this year are for sure the makeup layers and tattoos.
A few things that you have to know before go:

Detach all or almost all of your huds attached to your screen, if your scripts are high, you will TP out lol, like me, because I didn't know it well (and believe me was so grrrrrr &^%$#%^ because I try to TP there like 57 times, and when finally was there, just puff, TP to home lol), I detached all, just not my ZHAO, I will never will walk like a newbie hehe :)

Lower your ARC to green, they look at you and if is high you will kindly warned, if you don't know how to do it, just do this:

Open: Advanced Menu
Rendering
Info Displays
Avatar Render Cost

Numbers will appear on your head, if they are green, you're ok, if not, do this:
Instead of use a flexy hair, use one just with prims, no flexy.
Use a simple Pump, instead of the lovely sculpted feets & shoes.
Avoid flexy attachments, blings, jewels, scripted attachments.

I just went with nice pants, shirt, pumps and my simple hair, not bald, NEVER bald lol, but a lot of avis was there bald and no shoes hehe, was funny look at them :)

Have to wait a feeeeeew minutes to load textures at the stores, if you go fast all will be grey, so this Fair is to see it with patience and calm.  Not all the stores have freebies, but all have demos, of course this is essential when you buy a skin, have to try it first, can be gorgeous on the model, but maybe not works for your features, try it always before buy.

So get popcorns, beverage and get ready to fight the lag because is huuuuge, but for the freebies and good skins, it worst :)

Now let me show you a few freebies that I get from the Skin Fair.

MINERVA
Set of 5 eyeliners for 20L, a good deal and good quality makeup
I'm wearing my regular skin and using the eyeliners.



CHAISUKI
5 Lipsticks and Tattoo for the body

Love the colors, almost all are pinks and purples my favs :) and are tottally Free.

RED MINT
MakeUp and Nails, free items.

JesyLiLO
3 Free Skins


JM
Mai Skin Free Gift [face tattoo]

This one is fun :)

UNIQUE
Free Green Eyes

ALEIDA
Free 5 Eyeshadows


Aleida gift for suscribers
Dress & shoes

More about the Vanity Fair Skin, tomorrow :)
Your Limo to Vanity Skin Fair

Comments