50% Off Sale @ aDiva (Closing)

Is sad see how great stores are closing lately, I also closed 1 of my SIM's a few days ago, but RL or SL issues forces people to do it.  This time is a designer that I like, I have a few of her outfits and I really like them.  JUst wishing Anne all the best for her and fast health recovery :)

Note from AnneJoy Paine:

Hello all, 
Hope you all had a good start into the new year and are well!
Since I had various health issues lately as well as my pc burned down, i feel that its time to move on.
For this reason I will do a final sale at aDiva main store. So, all items are marked down 50% to give you the chance to get my last designs.
Please send me the giftcards you own till January 20. 2011 to refund you so you can purchase cheap for them.
Have a good time all, i was very happy to get the chance to design for all of you. And i enjoyed every of my second life days with aDiva and my dear customers.

Yours, as always, Anne 

Comments