50% OFF at Finesmith Christmas Sales & Privilege Designs

I can't believe that 2010 is almost gone, was a great year for me in RL and SL, a lot of new things that I learned, new friends, my blog and my lovely readers and followers :) I'm very grateful for all that I received and accomplished.

Finesmith is having this sale and is huge, all yula's amazing creations now 50% off.

 **Celebrating with the Last sale of the year with Finesmith Designs**
50% OFF of everything instore
if you wish to purchase as gift make sure you choose it in vendor options.


Love the Groupft
is a cute lovely snowflake
 this is as well as subscribers
also Christmas gift under the tree ;)

And check this out, now yula & Lybra having clothes at Finesmith, YAY!!! that means, quality & elegance.

Lybra manage to create amazing creative fabrics- just like in her unique photos also here you will seeher feminine and artistic touch, you can feel the soft- you can see the shine- honestly its an honor to have her as partner, sayd yula.



Your Limo to Finesmith and there you can see this gorgeous outfits

Comments