Kunglers FaShIoN ShOw at Maritima was a Blast!

Yesterday I can't be on time for the FS, I haved a practice for a FS, but as soon that I can, I went to Martitima to see the Fall/Winter collection of Kunglers at the spectacular Runway created for this event, I really like it, was classy, elegant in black & golden tones, big and comfortable for the models, nice golden chairs and trees.  I not felt the lag, and when I was there, in my map I saw 76 people, omg! for a fashion show is grrrrrreat. 
Let me show you a part of the FS, at least I can take a few pics :)

Melinda Jensen, in Scarlet, Sangre.
This medieval inspired gown features a rich scarlet texture paired with crocheted detailing along the neckline, sleeves, and hemline.  This delicate number brings tradition to the forefront of SL’s fashion industry.
Sabine Mortenworld, in Samantha, Night.
This luxurious number features a plunging neckline, floor length design in black.  Featuring a floral ornament to the side, the dress is paired with a rose colored corset with a sweetheart neckline underneath.  This stunning gown features a layered, drape like skirt and is sure to leave a lasting impression at any event.

 Saleena Hax, in Skura, Lavender.
Red carpet glam redefined and ruched to perfection! Featuring a soft salmon color with light purple floral designs.  This amazingly stunning number features a fitted bodice with a ruched design through most of the dress. The front features a horizontal design accentuated with a purple bezel that brings out the purple in the rest of the dress.  Paired with oversized purple stoned earrings.
I felt in love with this dress and after the show I went to buy it, have to have it ;)
Violet Batriani, in Theresa, Pink.
Pretty girls wear pink and in this stunningly chic number, ladies you are certain to turn more than a few heads this season. Featuring a strapless ruffle top paired with a sleek fitting skirt in a rosy pink polka dot design.  The perfect dress for a gorgeous afternoon picnic!

The only pic that I can take of Candylicious Forster :) was at backstage
but she was lovely with that elegant look.

 The Big finalle with all the models on the beautiful runway showing the great creations of
Avagardner Kungler and Barbra Kungler
Avagardner Kungler and the models who did a wonderful job
Bravo to all the producers of the Show, and of course Bravo Maritima :)

"Kunglers Fashion Show", was organized by Miss Barbra Kungler and Miss AvaGardner Kungler, designers/owners of Kunglers, and models from Marítima Inc., scripts by Miss Nico Iasmertz (Marítima, CEO).

"Kunglers" is located in Marítima Annex 2, on 1st level, at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Maritima/45/234/33

For a wider selection, also visit the main store at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Astral%20Dreams/249/221/21

And here I'm with my dress, I feel like a goddees ;)

Comments